Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Good Morning beauties!
This review will be all about my new favorite product the Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil.
Starting off, I have never been too into doing my nails. I work with kids all day so my nail polish chips and get’s ruined. Recently I went to the drugstore and I was just browsing the shelves when I came across this cuticle oil. I have never used one before, so I was very curious about what it was like. Literally you guys, I stared at it for about five minutes before I finally put it into my basket. It was in a box, so I wasn’t sure of how it smelled, but apricots are one of my favorite snacks so I was willing to take the chance.
The minute I got home I ripped it out of the box and used it. The brush is a normal standard nail polish brush which really helps you apply the product. I put it on my cuticles and HOLY SENSORY OVERLOAD! The smell is absolutely amazing. Beauties, it smells like a hot spring day that just makes you feel light and free and like you want to wear a flowy dress in a garden. (Anyone else have that desire? Just me? Oh.)
Anyway, you just massage it into your cuticles and that’s it. Is it the most necessary product? Not really, but it’s a nice little relaxation moment that I think everyone deserves. I use it once in the morning before work, and at night before I go to sleep. I think my nails look healthier then they have in times past and I really recommend you try it out.
You can purchase this cuticle oil at pretty much any drugstore or you can get it here at Ulta.
Try it out beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment