Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone! My name is Lorraine and I am a nineteen year old who is currently in college studying Early Childhood Education. While my love and passion is with teaching – my hobby is doing makeup, researching products, and of course watching Youtube videos and reading other beauty blogs. With all of my beauty products and my obsession with all things makeup and beauty – I decided I would give this beauty blogging thing a try. I am still trying to figure out this website…I am not good with this! I hope to grow and and learn many new things while doing this blog and I hope to share my ideas and tips with others!

* I previously had a wordpress but I decided to switch over to blogger. This post, and the next couple that I will be adding today are one's that are from my old previous blog. After tonight I will be uploading brand new posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment