Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Morning Routine during the weekdays! (Very detailed)

Hello my beauties!
Morning is my favorite time of the day - I feel so rejuvenated and excited to get on with my day. As cheesy as that sounds it's true. Everything about the morning time is beautiful!

When I first wake up (usually around 7 AM) I check my phone - and low and behold no one has texted me. (Who needs friends anyway?!) I check Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, the weather and and my email. After everything is checked I scramble out of my bed and walk into my kitchen. Every morning my mom has a cup of coffee waiting for me in my mug so I get my cup and walk outside and say good morning to my mom. She is usually out in the garden. I sit outside on the chair with Harmony (the cutest Pugapoo ever) and talk to my mom. When I am finished with my cup of coffee I go into the bathroom to wash my face.

The first thing I do is wash my hands with my Dove soap because it is not good to use oily or dirty hands on your face. Then I rinse my face with warm water and wash my face with one pump of Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial wash. I really love this facial cleanser because it smells absolutely divine and it really wakes me up.  I rub it in for about one minute and then rinse it off and pat my face dry. Once my face is nice and dry I get a cotton pad and use my Clean and Clean Sensitive Skin Toner. I rub this all over my face - I love the way it makes my face tingle! Once that is absorbed into my skin I take my Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller and rub it underneath my eyes and onto my brow bone. I'm going to be completely honest - I don't think this shows any results but I love the way it feels.

Once I am done in the bathroom I go into my room and pull itunes up onto my computer. I turn on some music I am currently into and this week it has been listening to Lorde in the morning! Next I sit down at my vanity and put moisutrizer all over my face. The one I use is Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer.  I really love this moisturizer because even after I put on my makeup my face still has a cooling sensation. Usually my next step would be to apply a sunscreen but I ran out of mine. I use a sunscreen by Badger. Once everything is dry  I begin the fun stuff...makeup!

The foundation that I use in the morning is the new Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free stick foundation. I am in the shade 110 Porcelain. I rub the stick on my cheeks, chin, forehead and I rub it in with my fingers. (I find that this foundation applies better with fingers then a brush or sponge). After that I cover my under eye circles with my Maybelline Dark Spot Eraser.  Once that is blended in I cover my zits and scars with my Rimmel 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter. Once my face looks totally concealed from any blemishes or dark spots I set my face using my Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Foundation.

Next I apply my blush and highlighter! I never use a bronzer because I am very pale and every bronzer I have ever tried look to muddy and fake on my skin. If anyone has any reccomendations for a bronzer for extremely pale skin - please tell me! I usually switch between two blushes whenever I do my makeup. I will either use MAC's Sunday Afternoon Face Powder or Benefit's Dandelion. No matter which one I use I always go back to Sunday Afternoon and use the highlighter on my cheekbones, chin, temples, and nose!

To be completely honest - most of the time I do not wear a lot of eyeshadow. I am scared of dark eyes...I am no good at doing a smokey eye and dark eye shadows scare me! I love nudes and soft browns. Which is why I always apply Virgin and Sin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette to my lid and crease! I put Side Car from that same palette under my bottom lash line and I line my waterline with my Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude. Then I curl my eye lashes and apply my favorite mascara Benefit's Bad Gal Lash.

Once I am done with my face and eyes I apply my all time favorite lipstick Maybelline's Color Sensational Lip Color in Warm Me Up! Then I am all finished and I am out the door!

On the weekends I wear completely different makeup and have a whole different routine. I will do a separate weekend routine post.
I apologize for there being no pictures...I am still figuring out how to use Photoshop, Blogger, and any websites and programs related! Once I am more familier with everything I hope to be posting pictures left and right!

Have a wonderful day beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment