Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

My day has been MADE!

Hello my beauties!

So one of my favorite stores EVER is Kohls....I love going in there to check out their clearance clothing and I always get my workout clothes and jeans there.
Today my mom and I decided to go there and check out some sweaters for the fall...well...when I walked in I almost cried.

Front and center in the makeup and beauty department there was a humongous stand that held THE BALM products!!!!!! Then when I turned to the other shelf it was Lorac and some pur minerals!

I have been wanting to try products from the Balm for ever. I never wanted to buy it online though because I wanted to be able to swatch it. Now I finally get my chance.

Kohls still had a lot of products to bring out but I did get the one palette. I will do a review on it/haul tomorrow!

Run (don't walk) to your local Kohls and check it out!

I will talk to you later my beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment